Monday, June 16, 2008

Salvation Received (Part 3)

I felt very sleepy when we arrived at the church. I’m not expecting that I will be sitting in front. It was an overwhelming feeling when they welcome me in their church in a warmth approach.
When the Pastor started to preach, I couldn’t believe myself that I absorbed the preaching in spite of being drowsy.
And their prayer had come. I was shocked and was shaken when I heard they were praying in other languages. They have their own different languages. I remembered what the guy had told me that when they pray, their spirit prays.
After the meeting, the Pastor invited me to talk with him with a guy beside him. He uttered some words of God again. Then, he asked, “Do you want to change your life?” “Do you want to receive the Holy Spirit as promised by Christ before He went to heaven?” It was great thing that had convicted my heart. I’d think of this actually several minutes. It was then that I replied him. “Try?” This word had a great impact to me because it was the way whether the words of that Pastor was true or not, or if God’s will or not.
Then we started our prayer. At first, I was so distracted by the way they pray and the voice that whispers “Stop, that’s not true!” I was shocked when I didn’t even utter those words. And I told myself that it was God’s will that I have to receive His spirit and let Him change my life.
I began to pray to God seriously and really focused to Him. I’d just saw myself in a dark place then, suddenly a light is shining in front of me and it became bigger and bigger until something is poured upon me. My body began to shake until it trembles and my tongue began stammering until it created a syllable, then a word, and so a complete sentence praising God for His grace and mercy. And my hand began to clap which I couldn’t control the most. I think that if I’d let it that way, my hands will be lifted up to worship God!
On that day, there’s already the beginning of a new life and until now, I am continue walking to my salvation.
For those who want to find the truth, what are you waiting for? You have search now if you don’t want to blame yourselves when Christ comes and you’ll just start to find Him.
God bless to all!

No comments: