Saturday, June 7, 2008

Salvation Received! (Part 1)

It was an ignorant day for me, Saturday at about 3 o'clock in the afternoon.
How ridiculous it was which I have just noticed to my one-month old cell phone that when it emptied its load, "check operator services" does not appearing in the LCD, instead, it was "message barred!".
You know what? I went to the Mall thinking that I don't have enough signals but it isn't. I had called to the customer care, and they said "try to take another place where you can find a stronger signal." There it was which I decided to go to the park near in front of the Catholic Church. I became curious when i saw a guy in formal attire. I've thought he was applying for a job. Meanwhile, he left the bench where he was sitting at. Then, funny happening followed. I got out from the bench where I am sitting at and transfer where the guy sat a while ago. While I was trying to catch up some signal (a signal?), the guy went back where he sat.
It wasn't the bench he was concerned about now but on me rather.
And so, it was the beginning of finding the reason why I've got something interested in him.

No comments: